Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated Administrative Assistant to provide a variety of general administration duties and support to our Hospital Operations Manager & leadership team.
Who we are:
- Veterinary Specialist Services is a small animal referral hospital delivering high quality patient care for over 20 years.
- We have a strong focus of providing gold standard treatment for pets in the fields of internal medicine, cardiology, dermatology, ophthalmology, surgery, oncology, critical care, dentistry, nursing, and support services.
- We employ a team of fun and focussed individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- We create environments where people can do their best work.
- We facilitate our own Annual Conference.
What we offer:
- Very competitive rates of pay.
- Four-day work week.
- One free ticket to our Annual Conference (March each year).
- Access to in-house professional development and mentoring opportunities.
- A team who works collaboratively to achieve best possible patient outcomes.
Who you are:
- An administrative superstar with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- An experienced user of Microsoft office suite and teams.
- A highly organized individual who has experience in managing rosters and schedules.
- A team player with a strong work ethic willing to support your fellow colleagues.
- A multi-tasker who can navigate within a busy, multidisciplinary workplace.
- A good communicator who has a high level of attention to detail.
- A compassionate and kind person who absolutely loves animals.
- If you enjoy a varied and interesting role where no two days will be the same, then we want to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to the Hospital Operations Manager, Libby Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not for you, please review our other vacancies at https://www.vss.net.au/