Veterinary Specialist Services is a group of specialist Vet Hospitals located throughout SE Queensland with dedicated, highly skilled veterinarians and nurses providing world class animal care.
CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER
About the role:
We are seeking a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our team at our Underwood hospital and provide exceptional client support.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the primary responsibilities for this full-time role include:
- Act as the first point of contact for clients
- Coordinate patient admissions and discharges
- Provide accurate and regular updates to clients and referring veterinarians on patient progress
- Ensure clients and referring veterinarians are kept well-informed of all services being provided including current and ongoing treatment and payment plans.
- Respond effectively to client concerns
- Provide grief support to clients when required
- Assist clients with finance applications
- Arrange for repeat medications when requested
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working in a veterinary practice essential
- Understanding of veterinary medical terminology and the ability to translate and easily communicate it to others essential
- Veterinary Nurse qualifications highly desirable
- Client focused - with a friendly, and approachable manner and the ability to positively engage with a range of people.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment or autonomously as required
- Be proactive, with a can-do attitude
Roster between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday.
If this sounds perfect for you then please contact us using the form below or by calling 07 3841 7011.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.