Veterinary Specialist Services is a dedicated high quality vet hospital with veterinarians and nurses committed to excellence in the veterinary industry.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic and astute person to take on the role of Receptionist at our Underwood Hospital on a full time basis.
It is the responsibility of the Receptionist to ensure the hospital runs smoothly and efficiently in the reception and administration areas and to ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to clients at all times.
Reporting to the Reception Team Leader, the primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Routine cash handling
- General administration duties
- Prepare and issue invoices
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail
- Patient and Client record keeping
- Customer Service
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the medical or veterinary field
- Possess a friendly, flexible and approachable manner
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Be of a reliable and punctual nature
- Have the ability to work autonomously and within a team
Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this role is the right one for you please send your application, including a cover letter and resume outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria via the form below.