To express your interest in this position give us a call on 07 3841 7011 or complete the form below. We welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss this role with you further.
We are Veterinary Specialist Services. We have been delivering high quality patient care for over 20 years within our established Small Animal referral Hospitals based across Southeast Queensland. We continue to employ fun and focussed individuals from diverse backgrounds who engage with our culture.
You are an experienced Senior Accountant who has a proven track record of supporting leaders in your area of expertise.
You are a strong communicator with the ability to build, maintain positive working relationships and provide advice to all levels of the organisation.
You will have demonstrated and proven experience in accounting related roles preferably within a commercial / healthcare environment with 5+ years experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Business or equivalent
- CPA / CA qualifications
- Deep analytical capability and ability to apply strategic thinking to financial reporting and analysis
- Experience planning, implementing & managing effective organisation-wide processes
- Strong business and management report writing skills
- Ability to contribute effectively as a team member to achieve goals
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage workload, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs (Excel intermediate to advanced)
- Demonstrated experience in accounting software packages - Reckon Hosted and/or Netsuite preferable but not essential
- Demonstrated experience with multi entity management
What we offer
A full-time permanent role.
A competitive remuneration package.
Flexible working arrangements which prioritise work-life harmony.
Access to internal and external professional development & continuing education.
Report to our highly experienced Finance Manager.
Enjoy our supportive and inclusive work environment.
Work from our newest Hospital.
Relocation expense reimbursement for discussion for interstate applicants.
Our Hospitals are located in picturesque Southeast Queensland, offering the perfect blend of beautiful beaches, natural landscapes and big city benefits.
$100-$115k plus super
If you have any questions about this role before you apply, please contact Meg Ryan, our Finance Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already know you are keen to start your career with us, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team HR@vss.net.au, addressing your experience as it relates to this role.
If this role is not for you but you want to know more about who we are and which other roles we currently have for you, please visit https://www.vss.net.au/.