Dr Briannan-Kym Kane from the internal medicine team demonstrates how to download the Libre Freestyle data, which is information collected from your pet to monitor their diabetes.
DOWNLOADING FREESTYLE INFORMATION
How to download FreeStyle Libre Information
What you need to download information from your FreeStyle Libre Sensor:
- Your Freestyle Libre Reader
- A computer with a USB port connection
Steps to download data from your FreeStyle Libre
- Plug your FreeStyle Libre into your USB port connection on your computer and launch the software.
- Click the Create Reports button.
- Choose your desired settings, typically: Daily Patterns, Weekly Summary, Glucose Pattern Insights, and Daily Log.
- Click View Reports on the bottom of the screen.
- If you wish, you can save the document by clicking Save at the top right of the screen.
For help collecting data, contact VSS.
For help applying a Libre Sensor
For application steps and help setting up a Libre Sensor, watch and read Application of a Libre Sensor.