CARRARA VETERINARY HOSPITAL
Experience | Dedication | Independence | Committment
Our Gold Coast Hospital at Carrara is open for consultations from 7:30am until 6:00pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these times, our phones will be answered by Animal Emergency Services. All hospitalised patients with Veterinary Specialist Services will be cared for by our veterinarians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure exceptional patient care for every pet.
104 Eastlake St, Carrara QLD 4211
Our Carrara team works in a fully equipped 24 hour hospital with:
- Brand New Siemens SOMATOM Scope CT scanner
- MyLab Twice Ultrasound
- Fully equipped surgical suites
- Separate dog and cat wards and waiting areas
- 24 hour Intensive care and ventilator support
- Veterinary MRI (through the Underwood Hospital)
- A Vet Portal providing Referring Clinics with direct access to patient's clinical records, pathology results and imaging, plus;
- Direct access to our appointment system for booking referrals.
These are just some of the facilities and systems to ensure exceptional diagnostics, expedited treatment plans and 'live' reporting to referring clinics throughout the entire treatment cycle while their patients in our care.