JINDALEE VETERINARY HOSPITAL
Experience | Dedication | Independence | Commitment
Veterinary Specialist Services (VSS) and Animal Emergency Services (AES) are excited to have recently opened their third 24-hour Referral and Emergency Hospital - this time in Jindalee, enhancing their ability to provide exceptional support for general practices in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane. Already well-established in SE-QLD with 24-hour Referral and Emergency Hospitals in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, the Jindalee Hospital is a welcome addition.
VSS and AES have been providing independently owned, 24-hour Referral and Emergency Services to the Veterinary profession in south-east Queensland for 18 years; so naturally they are thrilled to have the opportunity to expand the availability and accessibility of their exceptional team, facilities, and patient care.
VSS and AES provide the only completely independent referral service in Western Brisbane.
There is no substitute for experience, so the new 24 hour Referral & Emergency Hospital is staffed by an incredibly broad and experienced team, including:
- Small Animal Surgery: Adj Prof Philip Moses
- Small Animal Medicine and Oncology: Dr Terry King and Dr Bruce Mackay
- Cardiology: Dr Brad Gavaghan and Dr Fiona Meyers, Queensland's only Specialist Cardiologists
- Ophthalmology: Dr James White from Animal Eye Services and Dr Edith Hampson
- Dermatology: Dr Mike Shipstone, Dr Evie Knight from Dermatology For Animals
- Dentistry: Dr Aaron Forsayeth and Dr Rebecca Tucker from Advanced Animal Dentistry
- Animal Physiotherapy: Lindsey Connell
- Emergency and Critical Care
Jindalee Home, 24/34 Goggs Rd, Jindalee QLD 4074
Situated directly off the Centenary Highway, the new Jindalee Hospital is centrally located for direct and easy access from all directions.
Conveniently positioned at Jindalee 'Home', clients can drop off their pets for treatment or procedure then spend time looking through the shops or just grabbing a bite to eat while they wait. There is plenty of free parking and 24-hour access to the hospital, catering for all clients needs.
The Team works in a fully equipped 24 hour Hospital with:
- Brand New Siemens SOMATOM Scope CT scanner
- MyLab Twice Ultrasound, including cardiac echo
- Fully equipped surgical suites
- Separate dog and cat wards and waiting areas
- 24 hour Intensive care and ventilator support
- Veterinary MRI (through the Underwood Hospital)
- A Vet Portal providing Referring Clinics with direct access to patient's clinical records, pathology results and imaging, plus;
- Direct access to our appointment system for booking referrals.
These are just some of the facilities and systems to ensure exceptional diagnostics, expedited treatment plans and 'live' reporting to referring clinics throughout the entire treatment cycle while their patients are in our care.