Are you an experienced Receptionist having worked in a busy environment?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to a diverse range of clients?
Most if not all Veterinary practices have become significantly busier over the last 12 months. We have not been immune to this and are adapting our teams and processes with the aim of delivering the excellent patient care we are known for, while trying to provide our team with the working environment that is sustainable for them. This is a big challenge, and we need the right people to help us achieve this.
Reporting to the Hospital Operations Manager, this full-time role is responsible for
- Delivering efficient, professional, and welcoming ‘front-line customer service both in-person and over the phone.
- The effective scheduling of appointments.
- Preparing and issuing invoices and processing payments as well as providing general administrative support.
What we are looking for
- A person with demonstrated experience in a similar role and who can keep calm while under pressure.
- A person with exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse group of people.
- A person who has the ability to manage competing priorities, meet regular deadlines, and is solution focussed.
- A person who can work rotating shifts Monday - Friday between the hours of 7.30 am and 6.00 pm.
Veterinary Specialist Services is an established Small Animal referral hospital group located in South East Queensland. This role is based at our Jindalee hospital located in Brisbane. We are striving to create an environment where people can do their best work. We have many things to work on to get there, but we are adapting as fast as possible. Our teams are very passionate about delivering patient care and support each other to do it. We have a very diverse skill set and can offer just about all specialties, diagnostic modalities, and therapies across our practice group.
Please send your application, including a cover letter and resume outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria using the APPLY NOW button. If you would like more information about us, please check out our website www.vss.net.au