To express your interest in this position give us a call on 07 3841 7011 or complete the form below. We welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss this role with you further.
Receptionist Positions - Carrara
Are you an experienced Receptionist having worked in a busy environment?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to a diverse range of clients?
Most if not all Veterinary practices have become significantly busier over the last 12 months. We have not been immune to this and are adapting our teams and processes with the aim of delivering the excellent patient care we are known for while trying to provide our team with a working environment that is sustainable for them. This is a big challenge, and we need the right people to help us achieve this.
Reporting to the Reception Team Leader, these part-time roles are responsible for delivering efficient, professional and welcoming ‘front-line' customer service both in person and over the phone, the effective scheduling of appointments, preparing and issuing of invoices and processing of payments as well as providing general administrative support.
These are permanent, part-time roles working 20 hours per week. Full-time hours will be required through the initial 2-week training period.
What we are looking for
- A person with demonstrated experience in a similar role and who can keep calm while under pressure.
- A person with exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse group of people.
- A person who has the ability to manage competing priorities, meet regular deadlines and is solution focussed.
- Available for a 2 week full time training period before commencing advertised part time hours.
- Available to work Monday to Friday with varying start and finish times between 7am and 7pm. Some irregular covering of Saturday morning shifts may be required from time to time.
Veterinary Specialist Services is an established Small Animal referral hospital group located in South East Queensland. This role is based at our Carrara hospital located on the Gold Coast. We are striving to create an environment where people can do their best work. We have many things to work on to get there, but we are adapting as fast as possible. Our teams are very passionate about delivering patient care and support each other to do it. We have a very diverse skill set and can offer just about all specialities, diagnostic modalities and therapies across our practice group.
If you would like more information or to apply for this role, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org